Monday, April 20, 2009

Notepad Blog

That I always start my blog writing in a Notepad. Fearing of the loss of data during execution.

Edeh.

And they always dont start with titles.

Everyday I walk from Masjid Jamek to my office. Whenever I walk, I would reminisce all the memories I had before I even have jobs and before I enter tough years in University (Read: 2nd year). That during the interval time between UTM and UM came rushing back at the back of my brain, flashing in front of my eyes. Going out as early as class finished (4.00PM) and balit ke asrama as early as 6.00AM. I missed going out, hanging out with friends (Mimi, Aida, Nadeeya, Cyrus). Yes, we do have some bitter moments, but that don't matter to all of us. It always healed back.
Now, Aida is in JB, Cyrus and Nadeeya in Shah Alam, Mimi somewhere in KL I think she lives with her relatives in UM. We are not like we used to. We all go our own way.

OKEH. WRAP UP.

No. I can't. I should go to Nadeeya's house when she finish her exam.
Can't take it. Yeeargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by suckmylolly.com