Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How Was Your First Day, Kakak?

Kakak Akma.

This 2 words sentence really piss me off. First, because she spelt my name wrongly. It is, yet, still forgiven as we known each other for a mere few hours and parted ways. But...but she
has been calling me Kakak since Day 1. That, piss me off.

On the first day of job, during the report duty thing at the HR, I was waiting in front of the office door, where all the empty boxes were being put. I don't know for what purpose, but they were there and it fits perfectly on my need to put my things down. So, I put all my documents and etc on the box, waiting for someone to open the door for me. It was 7.20 in the morning and I didnt expect someone to open the door at that time. So I waited.

While waiting, I saw the door opened, from inside, I knew some people just prefer to arrive at
their offices early like what I did, that day.

There, emerging from the HR office, a guy, somewhat girlish I might say, a little shorter than me, with black thick rimmed glass, said, "Akak nak bawak masuk kotak ni eh?"

I didn't reply.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

And when he saw my documents on top of the boxes, he cupped his mouth, his eyes grew wider and yes,"Oh sori! sori! You nak report duty ye, masuk masuk!".

After that it was silence. Silence it was, I heard his shoes cloaking towards the Men's toilet
I accidentally got into before I have this incident.

I stood there, thinking. Baju kurung aku ni buruk sangat ke smp kena panggil orang angkut boxes?

I might say that he was rather embarrased too by that statements he made as he walked quite quickly into the toilet.

Haih, I let myself in and it was really, like really the worst first day that I had.

Is it a big deal or I'm making it a big problem to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by suckmylolly.com