Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MBB

Today is my second day of working. Surprisingly, I am not excited nor fresh. Maybe it's the three weeks holiday that I had before I got into this job. I really like being at home, without having to be in the office before 8.45AM. I browsed through the one of the university's website just to "see" how's the postgraduates programme going, and filled them up. haha. but it stopped before I even warmed up because they need us to fill up the introduction to research. damn.

I've read some blogs regarding the transition of the people's vote against the government. I was used to be the other side. but whenever I read those blogs again, the "accusation" made by the PR are making sense. The accusation looks so true and normal. Whenever I finish reading those, it'll appear in the TV (mainly berita) and I see the contradiction. I can see that the mainstream media are making those topics hotter. I can now see the difference. Because I read the prior of watching TV, and that's not it, I watched from reliable sources.

I've made it a point (after having lunch with Yus, my new cubic mate) to do what I thought previously, masters. I should proceed, I guess.

Till then.

(still hoping for a fruitful blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by suckmylolly.com