Friday, April 17, 2009

Cerca Merba (betulkah oi?)

I feel so old.

I'm 24 (this Oct), I'm working, going to be married and I dress like 30-year olds.
No wonder people with the I.C. 8004XX-XX-XX98 called me "Akak dulu keja mana?".
I replied, "HA?" Then only she re-stated her question with Awak.

Ataupun...
kamek yang pekak?

Ijah slalu madah ema tok pekak. Ayah slalu terpaksa ulang what he said because I repeatedly said Ah? Ah? sebab sik dengar. Mak jarang komplen sebab nya jarang madah molah apa molah apa. Abang, seperti sedia maklum, mala jak madah ema pekak sebab apa jokesnya ema sik dengar.

I should go to that ENT tepi KTM di Brickfields.

Most people thought I'm married. Ever since I start working. When I was in Uni, sekda pun orang sebok2 madah "Kau dah kawen ke?" or "Akak skarang anak brapa?".

But nowadays I got a lot of that kind of statements. I just dont know how to reply.
Because they offended me big time.

Should I buy those skinny office attire just to make sure I look younger?
Should I do a face job to make myself like 19 year olds?
Should I just shut up, and pissed myself off dalam hati?

I dont know.

Lagi2 bila udah bertunang tok. Ada duak igek cincin di jari tok, makes me look like a mother of two. I actually dont prefer yellow gold, but. It's not my decision to make.

I hope after I get married no one will say "Awak ni single lagi tak?"

Heh.

3 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com