Friday, December 5, 2008

Skeptical Bahagian II

Hari ya, I went to one of my schoolmate's wedding. Ghows and Akma (semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat).

At the wedding, I met a few of my highschool friends who used to be my best friends. At first, everyone seems so preserved and stick to who they came with. Me, as usual, buat2 muka sombong ewwah.

Duduk sekali meja dengan Nadeeya, Arfa, Cyrus, Hanna, Pika and Zul. Didnt talk that much though with Hanna Pika and Zul as I am not that close to them then and now. So as usual I just chatted with Arfa and Nadeeya ajaklah...

Till the end of the wedding, then only I managed to got around and talked to few of my used to be best friends. Some of them becoming a doctor, one opening up a bakery. As I sat with my friend at one place, there she is, one of my friend's mom came to us and chatted away with us.

Apakah bahan perbualan kami?

Ya... she was asking, whether now we are working or not, sambung stadi ka sik, ambik apa, brapa tahun lagi. My friend (tanpa mengetahui perangai sebenar ibu kepada kawan saya itu) menjawab dengan penuh frank skali "Oh, saya baru saja abis exam hari tu."

Knowing how the friend's mom will think, I said to myself. abis la kawan mek tok kenak tiau dengan mak orang tok kelak (read: Abis la kawan aku ni, kenak basuh dengan mak orang ni nanti).

And what was the friend's mom reply?

"Oh, awak ni junior setahun dari anak saya la ye? Lambat je abis"

Hoooo.....

Saya awal2 dah toleh tempat lain dah. Didn't even want to talk to her since I finish my highschool years.

Sangat skeptical. Sungguh skeptical. I hate when one compares us to his/her things/family.

Macam anak nya ya bagus gilak. (Bagus I mean, pendidikan bagus, AKHLAK pun bagus). Get what I mean?

Banyak lagik yang nya padah yang menyebabkan kita terasa down-graded, but being innocent dan melayan sahaja, my friend kept on chatting with the friend's mom.

So, dalam lebih kurang 15 minit, my friend layankan saja the friend's mom, while Nadeeya and I looked some other way. Dah tauk macam ney reaction friend's mom ya kelak.

Ada juak orang macam ya di dunia tok. Down-grading other people tanpa sedar. Subconsciously down-grading people around them. Gila laaa....

Sama ajak dengan anaknya. I knew her for 2 yrs and its enough for me to keep away from her in the future. I thought I can be friends with her again, but, her attitude tidak menunjukkan progress malahan semakin teruk (menunjuk2 and down-grading, sama seperti mak dia).

So kawan-kawan, think before you compliment/ask/talk to people around you. Kalau pun we hurt them, quickly find a way how to cover it up. Just like I use to do, kalau tersalah cakap, pastinya my next statement be "Ooo...aku pun camtu gak...bla2". Cover beb cover.

I hope I will not be like my friend's mom or my friend. Itu patut menjadi pengajaran untuk semua ya.

~Signing Off~

6 comments:

  1. Emma, pendapat kakak, that kind of people sik kan maju. U know why? Coz they think what they've done is already enough. They don't have motivation to move on since for them, sidak paling bagus.

    Hopefully we r not like that. Eventhough if one day we r so much better than others, we must feel nothing is GREAT except Allah!!!

    Allahuakbar!!3x
    (yedeh, mengarut ajak tok...pajakla...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalah tek jah... ijah tauk sapa kah nya ya?
    tunggu ema datang jakarta kita gossip agik aok!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. xbuleh pun nak ke Jakarta tapi mmg xbaek uat org macam tu

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe... kau ikut aku skali la! jom2. tu la pasal, tak baik kan buat orang camtu. Aku dah menyampah dengan orang tu lama dah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehe...gosip yang memberi pengajaran...adakah?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ada...ya namanya ngumpat sambil minum air.

    ReplyDelete

 
design by suckmylolly.com