Friday, December 19, 2008

The Good Ol' Days

Emma tengah pack2 barang kinek tok, mok pegi ke seberang laut in few hours time. Kinda excited, and malas juak. sebab, i need to pack up things without my dad organising everything. yes, he is unofficially in charge in packing things up, and wrapping the unwrapped. haha. abang pegi australia, nya pack. ijah balit sabah dolok, nya pack. ema? ema sik pegi sine2. dok diam2 jak di KL. hehe...

Kinek tok juak, I mean at the same time I'm packing my things, slowly, I'm listening to Juliet the Orange - Eyelash. Emma suka gilak dengan lagu tok. I mean, I've been listening to this song since.. tah, siktauk bila. maybe during the uni days kali sik ingat juak.

and from this song, I start to reminisce the good old days that I had before, read, before I have this job. ( i dunno if it's a job to me coz it feels like hell going to the office and coming back home mimpi hal2 coding).

Kamek duak faidrol akan go to class together, I mean , to the faculty. FCSIT UM to be exact. Our class started generally at 9am, so I picked him at 8.30am (wooahh baruk kamek ingat I was punctual for class, but not for work, its bad).

Bila dah sampei faculty, we went separate ways. Aoklah, nya ada kelas kedirik and I have mine. Macam biasa, I sat in one of the front row seats. Sebab, kebanyakan orang sik brapa berkawan dengan ema gilak. They thought that I was super duper cool kali, therefore avoiding me to not let themselves feel inferior. heh.

Bila kelas dah almost abis, about 15 minutes before the class was over, I texted faidrol on his whereabouts. He waited me in front of the hall. Then, together we drove to Kolej 12 to have lunch. usually the session will be with his friends. and I was the only girl in the lunch group.

We had nothing to think of then. We had our laughter yang sangat ikhlas dan tidak berhabuk sebab we dont have any commitments to think of, we were free, free of expectations (lecturer and study sik kira la k), free of speculations and whatnots. I miss the good ol' days.

then, petang2 sikit, we went to Ikea. our fav place. We would wander around in the ikea, snapping pics with my 2MP camera phone. We talked about furniture (yalah, sebab di ikea kan). How it will look like if its placed in our homes, how about the lightings di siling2 umah...

around 5-6PM, sometimes we will put on our sport shoes (faidrol makei kasut ema jenama apa tah ema sik ingat!! i bought it in indonesia it was rare and we cant find it anywhere in msia as what my brother told me la, i believe its true till now).

we would go to taman apa oh di belakang masjid negara ya ema lupak juak, why am i so forgetful eh? and we jogged. aiseh, ema nak kuruskan badan... he made two rounds, i had one. ya pun, he was forcing me like hell sampei sepak2 ema heheheeh (sepak manja jak ok) to make a full one round. ema pancit, I need oxygen and water. abis sigek botol 1.5 litres ema teguk sendirik. haha.

bila udah pukul 7PM mcm ya, paham2 la, dekat masjid negara, tak manis dipandang pelancong yang berada di situ. so, i dropped him off to his house (just a room rented by Khalis, Abe Ding and faidrol). I came back home, pray, mandik. Malam, keluar agik!

kenapa malam mok keluar? ya... sebab faidrol hendak makan malam. kadang2 kamek orang would go to Mak Mah Tomyam (or is it Kak Mah Tomyam i couldnt remember). Tomyam sia nyaman! (by this time ema type tok, it was 5 minutes gap with the remember word cos of my stupid keyboard that i bought years ago masa mula2 masuk U. Ema cabut ps/2 nya n pasang balit, ingatkan perlu restart pc sebab nya ps/2 then try the numlock thing the light (or LED?) was there so its working. pardon me for my lack of hardware knowledge. heh.

Bila udah kenyang, Ema akan sent him back to sarangnya. And the same thing happened to next day, next next day, next next next day...

mindless thing done, going to places without any guilts of not answering calls from customers, superiors, oh I really miss the good ol' days...

When my sister came home from sabah, I will gladly picked her up at KLIA (by the time LCCT was still in progress, i think). She will came back with stacks of CDs, cool music she brought back home just to let her little sister listen to them. Some are gamelan music, pop, rnb, classic and oldies. she has taste like our dad, but I am more into rock and alternative. (blame it to my brother).

We will, still, wander around the ikea, taking pictures, my sister will buy some things while I just browsed through. Oh I still, miss... the good... ol' days.

I miss listening to the radio (I turned to red104.9), back then, they played No Doubt featuring Cypress Hill. They played Nirvana, played alternative. The DJ wasnt bad though, her voice serak2 basah. I like.

But now, everytime I turn to red104.9, they played old folks songs. they played too-mellow-for me songs. Oh, I miss the good ol' Red104.9 days...

I miss being the Emma who never had guilt. of not picking up calls from customers (or clients I must say I dunno which term is better but econs students should know this right), not answering calls from the Director, from Project Manager, from Manager or from the Public Bank Team.

I miss hanging out aimlessly with Faidrol, ilek2 di bukit di UM (ala, sapa2 biak UM pasti tahu tempat itu tempat apa). but, everytime Ema pegi sia just to reminisce the time we had together, it was empty, no students lepaking. Oh i miss bukit itu semasa dulu...

I miss so many things right now. maybe because of the song I play now (yes, the Eyelash song still ~and am not going to stop it~ playing). Faidrol used to have an MP3, and this song was the song that I played over and over whenever I borrowed the mp3 from him.

I miss my sister when she was single. I miss my brother. I miss my parents. I miss my boyfriend.

I miss hanging out with friends without any feelings hide out. I miss going out to movies with them. I miss going for holiday with them.

I miss going to classes, I miss lectures, I miss assignments and study groups.

I miss...the good ol' days.

3 comments:

  1. i miss u tooo! (ko rindu aku x) pegi bandung? best2. turn kite lmbt la plak bln7 kan. hehehe - eena

    ReplyDelete
  2. best kn zaman muda2.
    makin bertambah umur, makin stress rasenye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. life must go on....

    ReplyDelete

 
design by suckmylolly.com