Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Of Cold Nite and Pitch Black Sky

Here I am,

Tadik dah tutup lampu, closed all the windows and curtains, made up the bed to sleep, off the radio, turned off the PC. Gelap.

Called him. chatted for half and hour. tapi, tiba2 jak jadi segar. haha. turned on my PC again, tuned in to the same radio station, turned on the small light atas meja komputer. apa cita tok?

haha... My second post. I opened one window and crumpled the curtains so i can see the night. it was cold (after the rain), i saw some small animals scruffing. i saw some car's alarm blinking (mine is not).

Yeah, just like any other nights, i stared at the pitch black sky. fogs, sky, cold.

At first, emma sekda idea on what to write. Then, wth i said, make this an entry. and here i am, describing the things i saw and felt.

Things have been so hectic lately. Work, relationship, family, loneliness.

and yes, i have my third purchase of the year (after the laptop and the car) : my nikon D80.

Still not sure on how to operate the thing, so it laid there at the end of my bed. i snapped some pictures around the house, fooling around with it. didnt manage to get nice shots though.

To him, I say thank you very much for accepting me back. There's none compared to you. Yeay.

I sound so synical la...

Emma sebenarnya sik tauk bahasa apa patut ema tulis blog tok. If i were to write in English, i sound so girlish and too expressive.

If i write in Malaya, I'm not originated from this land.

If i write in Sarawak language, yes, i bet few people will say "apehal minah ni, ckp bahasa apa?"

then i decided to do it in rojak.

English + Malaya + Sarawak.

senang cita.

mun nak nganok lebih dalam, I'll do it using my mom's mother tongue : Melanau. haha...

Then whoever cross over this blog and need some translations, just holla.

~Signing Off Babe~

2 comments:

  1. hehe...23hb break.....25hb cantum balik?...... GOOD LUCK!... =}

    Comel gila kucing ko...NAK PINJAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...pinjam la. Dia jenis tak kesah kat orang. (Ye ke?)

    ReplyDelete

 
design by suckmylolly.com