Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding Part II

Take a great look at these pictures:







More of them are here . It was super nice to have them picture our big day ha. I just don't fancy asking around anymore as I've learnt my lesson with FloraEtc. Haha. Close friends know better.
I stumbled upon this cute little photographs taken by David something his name under axioo, at Plaza Indonesia at the interconnecting bridge between the Plaza and EX Plaza. For those who been there, tauk lah kali. Eena and Syima know too but I think they sik ambik port. Hehe. But I was so amazed by his creativity in editing those pictures into warm ones. I'll have this technic to edit my own, will try to search for the tutorial though :P.


As known, I've been to Indonesia in search for my wedding preparation things. Everything's 90% bought from there, and that 10% balance will be bought once I go there, again, to pick up my wedding dresses from the streamstress (once a neighbour to my sister in Gang Langgar, Lenteng Agung). She just lost her husband, and her husband was like a father to my sister and brother-in-law. Bu Ati and her husband were the neighbours that are sought after - taking care of the neighbours, very down to earth (sapa sik, if they are rich - in Indo - quite sure this is not their trait). When we visited Bu Ati (intended to give all the things needed to be sewn), she was still in a state of grieving her lost. Poor her, alone, and without a neighbour (my sister moved to Jalan Timbul 3A, Jakarta Selatan last year).


And I did have my urut and lulur. All the way right in the home of my sister. Haha. Tukang urut ya, Bu Dewi namanya, datang ke umah, specially came to urut and lulur the bride-to-be. Edeh. Siklah. She was there, initially because my parents needed her, cos they've been with me all day for 2 days straight. Bringing the plastic bag full of 50metres of kain, and whatnots. I carried almost everything at the end of the day, cos kesian nanggar daknya dah berumur tapi terpaksa ngembak barang berat2. End up I brought the things, seret ke lantei. Dah sik larat.


Things that I've bought in Jakarta:
1) Tiara, Necklace, ring and other accessories
2) Kain untuk family
3) Kain untuk extended families
4) Kain untuk flower girls and boy
5) Sure la- kain for the bride herself, 2 pasang
6) Kain untuk curtains di beranda, pelamin, bilik
7) Kain untuk cadar - yes, I made it myself
8) Kain untuk runner meja for guests - super nice I love it.
9) Bunga2 untuk decoration - SSF did catch my attention, but the price...huhu to be cried over.
10)Other things that I might forget while I'm writing this.


All in all, budget VS cost, I saved up almost RM2000. Quite reasonable aih. Dengan cuti nya lagik kan. Berbaloi...berbaloi.
Things left to be settled adalah:
1) Kad jemputan
2) Kasut kawen - nak molah kedirik juak
3) ......
Sekda dah kali? Ya jak nak?


Wow. Boleh tahan juak persiapan tok oh. Tinggal duak jak major yang belum siap. Cool.
Will post the things later, in picture ok. ~ Like as if ada orang baca blog tok. Waiting for the visual presentation. Teehee.


Oklah, chow lok. Anyway, I hate changing the template. Bagus agik makei kaki ayam ari ya. Haih.

1 comment:

 
design by suckmylolly.com