Monday, March 23, 2009

My Last Post

Hello,

mungkin kah seseorang berdebar when he/she reads my headline today? hehe. Yes, it's my last post, but from the laptop given by Opensys. Today I will hand over the laptop to my colleague for him to take over all the programs I held previously. Now I'm cleaning up all the personal matters in this laptop, while waiting for all the things to complete burnt, Ema tulislah tok. Hehe.

Yesterday, I went to Bukit Tinggi. Best juak lah, I went with all my cousins n my sister n her husband. Abang Sham had a pre-wedding photography with his client, a co-producer in TV9. Cantek juak sanggul ompuan ya.

Day before yesterday was my cousin's wedding, Khair. He's an engineer in petronas n wed one of the orang2 baik. eheh. Memang nya baik. Nurul namanya. but i wonder where she got the name whereas her real name is Zaiton.

2 days before was... my engagement! Haha. yes, I'm engaged now and I'm someone's fiance. I am engaged to my long-time boyfriend, Faidrol. Thanks faidrol for choosing me :). Photos coming up soon.

I have yet to lose my weight. Sedihnya. Mok jog lah tiap2 ari.

Kelak sambung agik. After I hand over this laptop, then I'll be going back home. Yeay!

Bah, mupok lok pok.

2 comments:

  1. congratz emma!

    cepat2 la knduri kawen lak..lapaQ nasi mnyk neh..hehehe..

    d doakan emma bahagie hgge jinjang pelamin k...pasni x dtg bangi dah ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats emma.
    pics pls! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
design by suckmylolly.com