Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tagged by D

D ni kenapa kena tag2. mentang2 la D ada tag nak bawak orang masuk dari lobi. hehe. oklah. this is the 6th picture from my 6th folder. actually i dont have 6th folder in my pictures folder, but boleh la 6th picture kan.

Tag challenge is this:
Go to your photos folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
Put the picture on your blog and describe about it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

Guess what are they doing? She's reading a newspaper.
Location? A house in Shah Alam
When? 01.03.2009
Using? Using Nikon D80
Why I like it? I don't like it, haha. It's the tag thing, chose by the instructions kan.
sapa nak tag?
I'm tagging:
my sister, her husband Niko, Eena, sapa agik? I dunno..abg sham lah. Hehe. another 2 sapa2 rasa nak buat sila buat. jangan malu2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by suckmylolly.com